Donnerstag, 11. August 2016

Nice eBay seller

Maybe you know, that I use lots of reused fabrics in my quilts, especially men's shirts.
I got a funny e-mail this morning. Yesterday I got a bunch of men's shirts on eBay. 8 shirts for 1.5 € plus 3.9 € shipping cost, which is about 6 $ in total. 
Today the seller wrote: "I am so sorry! Just found out that one shirt is damaged. The seam ripped of about 1" where the sleeve is attached to the rest of the shirt. Please feel free to cancel this transaction, if you wish. Otherwise I will refund you 1 € (remember: 8 shirts for 1.5 €!) and send the shirts as soon as possible."
Isn't that funny? I answered her immediately, explaining that (and why) there is no need for a refund. Maybe I should pay her a little more, because one sleeve's seam has been already ripped partially???

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen